Electric Power Jack Safety
While a manual power jack uses a pump mechanism to lift pallets off the ground, an electric power jack uses the simple push of a button. Using electric power jacks can make a labour intensive job far easier.
Electric power jacks have some extra risks including electrical shock, running out of power while operating and not realising the amount of weight being pulled causing damages to the jack. Ensuring only trained workers use electric power jacks reduces the risk of accidents and injuries at work.
In this toolbox talk, you can cover the basics of operating an electric power jack along with how to stay safe and avoid accidents and injuries while using one.
Are you still searching for toolbox talks on google and then taking that information and re-packaging it for your safety meeting?
We can give you your valuable time back with 365 prepared toolbox talks just like this one about electric power jack safety, all delivered from our iOS and Android apps to your workers' phones, so your workers are focused, productive, and accident-free.
Studies have shown that a company's safety performance directly impacts productivity and financial results.
If you want to stop searching for safety meetings, improve incident rates to lower insurance premiums, or even help crews and managers understand the importance of safety and reduce the number of safety violations, then you need SafetyTek Toolbox Talks.
In today's market, having a poor safety record can mean all the difference between winning or losing a deal.
Every single day for the past 30 years, at least three workers don't make it home and thousands more experience a serious injury. A consistent and structured daily toolbox talk will save lives and reduce injuries.
- Save Money: Data shown in the SmartMarket Report (page 19) highlights that when safety culture is improved it can reduce costs by an order of magnitude: expenditures on injury treatment and rehabilitation dropped from two dollars per person-hour to 20 cents.
- Engage your workers with modern technology and content that they can easily consume.
- Invest in workplace safety and you can expect cost savings such as reduced workers' compensation costs, medical expenses, avoiding citations, and reducing unplanned work stoppages caused by occupational injuries.
- Reclaim your calendar, quit searching for your next safety meeting. Everything you need is already primed and ready for delivery.
- Make safety a revenue generating part of your company through increased productivity and save thousands of dollars avoiding expensive injuries, lawsuits, and claims.
Ready to get started?