Plywood covers on floor openings
Sometimes plywood is used to cover openings in the floor, which is standard practice. However, this can quickly become a danger if it is not positioned or balanced correctly, identified properly, or placed in an unwise location.
plywood floor covering is most common on construction sites of multi-floor buildings. Teaching workers about plywood covers on floor openings can prevent workers from falling and from carrying a weight that is too heavy for the plywood to support.
In this toolbox talk, you can cover the proper protocol for using plywood covers on floors and how to avoid accidents that might result from them.
Are you still searching for toolbox talks on google and then taking that information and re-packaging it for your safety meeting?
We can give you your valuable time back with 365 prepared toolbox talks just like this one about plywood covers on floor openings, all delivered from our iOS and Android apps to your workers' phones, so your workers are focused, productive, and accident-free.
Studies have shown that a company's safety performance directly impacts productivity and financial results.
If you want to stop searching for safety meetings, improve incident rates to lower insurance premiums, or even help crews and managers understand the importance of safety and reduce the number of safety violations, then you need SafetyTek Toolbox Talks.
In today's market, having a poor safety record can mean all the difference between winning or losing a deal.
Every single day for the past 30 years, at least three workers don't make it home and thousands more experience a serious injury. A consistent and structured daily toolbox talk will save lives and reduce injuries.
- Save Money: Data shown in the SmartMarket Report (page 19) highlights that when safety culture is improved it can reduce costs by an order of magnitude: expenditures on injury treatment and rehabilitation dropped from two dollars per person-hour to 20 cents.
- Engage your workers with modern technology and content that they can easily consume.
- Invest in workplace safety and you can expect cost savings such as reduced workers' compensation costs, medical expenses, avoiding citations, and reducing unplanned work stoppages caused by occupational injuries.
- Reclaim your calendar, quit searching for your next safety meeting. Everything you need is already primed and ready for delivery.
- Make safety a revenue generating part of your company through increased productivity and save thousands of dollars avoiding expensive injuries, lawsuits, and claims.
Ready to get started?